Thursday, July 14, 2011

Perrier Song

If you're like me and don't have a DVR in which you can fast forward through commercials then you may have noticed a commercial of late that's been circulating.  It's a Perrier commercial in which it's so hot outside everything is melting.  I love the song that accompanies it.  I decided to google it and found out that the woman who sings it is a French artist named simply Camille.  Apparently she's a big deal in France.  I'm so glad I found her.  I took a long strange, slightly absurd trip on youtube yesterday watching all her videos.  She's extremely talented and delightfully strange.  So if you're bored and feel like some entertainment I highly recommend her.  Below is her performing the aforementioned song "Waves".  Enjoy.

4 comments:

Jill said...

the dddance dddance dddance got to be too much. and the oooos. haha.

Jill said...

i have the giggles.

Denise said...

She does get a bit full on, doesn't she? I love it. I have the giggles too now thinking about you having the giggles. On youtube one person commented that her arms must be getting tired! That made me laugh too.

Jill said...

i know right.