Thursday, September 24, 2009

Adding another Smith to the Family


So Brig's little brother Brice, got married last weekend.  Here are some photos.  I know, shocking.  I love the one of Ava and Brig.  There's something about seeing your husband with your daughter that makes your heart melt.  I love listening to these two talk in another room, it makes me so happy.  Brigham is many things, but most of all a wonderful father.  He has far more patience than I do, with Ava and with me.  Ava's excited to have two Aunt Kims in the family now!  She also couldn't stop hugging Kim.  I think it was the beautiful princess dress because Ava is usually shy even with Aunts and Uncles.  Next up - Brig's other little brother, Vance and his beautiful fiance, Valeree. 

2 comments:

Jill said...

I know I haven't seen you forever when I look at Ava and her hair has grown 2 inches! I love that picture too. so cute.

The Barth Family said...

When I saw your title, I was expecting you to say you were pregnant! Oh well.... The picture of Brig and Ava is adorable. I love the way Garrett is with our girls too. He is the patient one out of us two, so of course the girls prefer him!