Monday, February 28, 2011

Another resolution: More pictures

My grandpa had knee surgery and so my parents came down and stayed in a hotel while he recovered.  It was so fun for Ava to get to swim in January, she loved the hot tub.
 Ava and Brig.  Lookin' good!
Ava was so proud of herself for being able to carry Brielle.  All twelve and a half pounds of her! 
I'm not sure that Brielle enjoyed it as much as Ava, but like most things with her big sister she puts up with it anyway.
 At Grandma's house. 
My smiley girl.  She's so happy most of the time.  She makes me want to have 12 more babies.  Sort of.  She's started to make really adorable sounds too.  Be still my fertile ovaries. 
Funny story.  Apparently when you leave a five year old to themselves to paint a picture things can get creative.  She ran into the kitchen where I was doing the dishes butt naked and painted from the neck down. 
These are the only pictures I dare show you because of the sick sickos out there.  You should have seen her bath water!  What a funny girl, love her.
Unlike those of you in the freezer/blizzard zone of Cache Valley we haven't got much snow this winter.  And if we do get any, it's gone within days.  Ava seized the moment and went outside to play.
That smile says it all. 

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Your girls are precious! Can I come visit when I return from the islands?

Denise said...

Of course you can!

Matt Payne said...

love the body paint! ha ha. did you chop ava's hair off? it looks short in the sledding pic. and don't go bragging about your no snow you lucky duck!