Thursday, March 24, 2011

Bloomin'

Because my baby's on a sleep strike I don't have much time today to blog about what I really wanted to: Booty Bling.  I'm sure I can save my thoughts on embellished bums for another day.  I mean it's a super important topic that needs to be addressed, but hey when your baby won't sleep, your baby won't sleep. 
Here is the subject in question. Why won't you sleep?  Are my bosoms in your face?  They're the bane of my existence too, little one.  Actually a half block later she was snoozing, drooling all down my five year old t-shirt.  Notice her cute hat?  Made by a super talented woman named Katie Godfrey.  Thanks Katie!  I didn't even get the cutest part in the shot of her little pink poof on top.  It's difficult taking a picture from this angle.  Yes, I wear my baby around.  I'm one of those mothers.  I don't shave my legs either.  And I just love granola.  Just kidding.  Sort of.  I don't love granola.  Without further ado, this is what we saw on our neighborhood walk. 






I've been trying to figure this out for months.  This particular residence has a three tiered stone wall.  I noticed this stone a couple of months ago.  It intrigued me.  Is there a bluebird in one of the many stones surrounding the house that I haven't found yet?  Or is this message more philosophical?  Like when my English teacher my senior year talked about how his little boys were the "extra frosting" of life. 
 I love sidewalks.  That is all. 


 Oh and Sycamore trees.  Is there any tree lovelier?


Poor pantless baby Katrina. She doesn't seem to be bothered by it though, just chillin' like a villain at the local park swing. 

4 comments:

kathy said...

Your girls are dang cute. My mother used mention "the bluebird of happiness", so maybe that stone is some sort of cryptic reference to that. And, yes, I love Alan Rickman's nose! And pretty much everything else about him. It's nice to know that someone else appreciates him!

Melissa said...

1. Ava is a doll! Pushing her baby stroller! Killing me!

2. I think ponderosa pines have the most beautiful red bark

3. Nothing pisses me off like butt bling! Tacky with a capital T!

Jill said...

I think we should make melissa wear butt bling for one day. ha ha.
You are killing me! flowers! we have brown grass here. jealous??
what happened to her princess dolls? they were scary.

Janette said...

Love the flowers and sidewalks, good pictures. Ava's baby doll stroller is too cute. Looks like a fun little walk.