Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Pictures Unearthed from my Husband's Phone

Every once and a while I have to steal Brig's phone and download all his pictures onto the computer.  He gets cute pictures and then never shares.  It's like when you sneak off to your favorite breakfast place and order a waffle without your spouse.  Then you're not smart enough to keep from sharing the photo of said beautiful waffle on your Instagram, forgetting that hulkster8124 is a friend of yours.  Lucy, you got a lot of 'splaining to do!  I can't help it.  I love waffles.  But that's neither here, nor there.  Let's begin with Ava's 7th birthday party on Thanksgiving at Uncle Dan's house.  Ava had wanted a Barbie cake for a couple of years and I finally gave in. 




 Call the fire department!  Barbie's dress has caught fire!
I ordered some sky lanterns off the internet.  We lit them and sent them on their way.  I kept waiting for the police to show up.  I don't know why.  Maybe because my brother-in-law informed me they were likely illegal.  But we threw caution to the wind, and up, up they went.  Cue a romantic song and a ride in a gondola with a suitor gone afoul of the royal law. 
 I hope my sky lanterns don't catch some person's roof on fire. 



Our one blurry picture of our tree lit up. 


Mornings with Daddy.  While I'm at work Mr. Mom is getting Ava up and ready for school.  I'm told a lot of tickling and wrestling goes on.  Aren't Dads the best? 

You wouldn't like Bree when she's angry.  No really, you wouldn't.  That temper!


 New Year's Eve.  Brielle went to bed at 8.  I went to bed at 8:30.  Ava made it to 11:30.  So close!
 Christmas morning just out of the tub and getting ready to leave for Nana's. 

 Grammy's house.  Pardon Jack's partial nudity. 






Brig got the best picture of the day.  One of Ava's last runs.  She was headed right for a bump and I couldn't watch, yet I couldn't look away.  And UP she went!  She was giggling on the way down after that. 



Me and Hulkster8124.  Sorry about the waffles.  


2 comments:

kathy said...

Next time you sneak off for a waffle, give me a call. There's nothing I like better, unless I'm in the mood for something else.

Jill said...

fun pictures. i love the barbie cake! pretty sure the lanterns are illegal. or so i've heard.