Thursday, July 12, 2012

Curious and Curiouser

I get my inquiring mind from my mother. 


For fun I thought I'd share what I've been wondering about via google search...

Where can I buy Giovanni Magnetic Hair Gel?
Where does Gerard Butler live in CA?
Where to buy squeaky shoes?
Where is Revenge filmed?
When a snake eats a rodent, what happens to the bones?
When the saints go marching in meaning of lyrics?
When were needles first used in medicine?
What happens to a tree's roots when it is burned?
What to do about a wart on the bottom of my daughter's foot?
What happens if a person inhales too much Ether?
What part of England is Jamie Oliver from?
What can I do with a can of salmon?
What are prices like at Dress Barn?
What is it called when a horse breathes out loudly through it's nose?
Who came first...Bugs Bunny or Mickey Mouse?
Why aren't census records free?
Why do deaf people talk the way they do?
How long is John Carter?
How many buds on an aspen tree?
How do I pronounce Yggdrasil?
How do I permanently delete my facebook account?
How many kids does TI have with Tiny?
Does anyone live in Greenland?
Do you pay a hotel concierge?
Do foxes pant?

Let's wonder together....

2 comments:

Becca said...

Do foxes pant!? You are killing me....

Jill said...

really? google is your worst enemy! matt is more like that not I.