Thursday, July 26, 2012

Worst...haircut...ever

Even Brielle knows I did something terribly, terribly wrong.  This face says it all...Really, mom?  These are the bangs you gave me.  It even looks as though she's pointing to the offending cut. 
 I don't know.  I just don't know what I was thinking, okay?

On a side note, I put on one of these stretchy headbands before doing Zumba to keep the sweat out of my eyes.  Not two minutes later my girls joined me, sporting their own sweat bands.  Ava lasted a solid ten minutes before calling it quits on Beto.  She had better things to do...like sticking masking tape on her baby sister. 

3 comments:

kathy said...

You can always tell everybody that she got hold of a pair of scissors and did it herself. That's what I would do.

Jill said...

they're not so bad just needs to have a little trim on the one side to straighten things up a little. still she's a doll!

Melissa said...

I keep looking and laughing. Is that bad? Haha. She is still cute.