Saturday, September 22, 2012

Dress Up

Sometimes the girls play so well together, to spite their five year age difference.  This was one of those times. 


When Ava is in her dress up clothes I'll hear snatches of conversation from the other room while she is playing by herself.  It usually involves getting married and being in love.  It's crazy how young girls start to imagine themselves this way. 
 "Mom, take another one of me like this."

When I was working at Conservice I had a wardrobe of office appropriate attire.  This included a few high heels that I now hardly ever wear because I've discovered I'm just not a high heel kind of gal.  A shame since I'm married to such a tall man.  The work heels have gone into the girls dress up box and I haven't shed a tear over them once. 
I love my girls!

1 comment:

Jill said...

so fun. i love that they are friends. in a few more years they will only become better friends. can't wait to see you!!