Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Cache Valley Easter

Ava's cousin Ellie invited Ava over for a sleep over at her house while we were in town for Easter.  Brielle and I came along too.  Holly and I had girl talk and the girls had great fun.  Ironically, Ellie is not pictured because she was still sleeping when I took this picture.  I think it's funny that both my girls have their fingers in their mouths, while the twins have their binkies.  Cousins are great!  Although I will say this: the term sleep over is such a misnomer.  I hardly slept a wink between Brielle's insatiable hunger and Ava's tornado legs.  In the morning when we woke up Ava looked confusedly at me and said, "What are you doing here?"  I don't know if she thought we were at Grandma's or our own house.  Silly girl. 
Gotta love Easter.  Candy galore.  Ava didn't have much competition as there were only six or seven other kids in her age group.  As you can see she is not exactly rushing. 

I love going home and seeing people from my hometown.  It leaves me feeling great affection for the people and the place.  I'm not sure I could go back to living in a place that is at least twenty minutes from the nearest grocery store.  Or braving snow drifts up to the bumper in the winter time.  It's a lovely place to visit though.


1 comment:

Jill said...

cute pictures. sounds like fun except that she didn't get much eggs or candy!!!!!! cami always complains of that.