Thursday, December 27, 2012

The Night Before Christmas





We spent the day running last minute errands.  I worked in the morning as well so it felt like we were going all day.  That night we went upstairs to our landlord's Christmas Eve party.  The food was terrific and the Bullens gave presents to the girls which thrilled them.  Ava was anxious to get home though so she could get in bed so Santa could come.  You'll notice two sewing packets sitting on Brig's new gaming chair.  I bought what I thought were new stockings for the girls off of Amazon.  Turns out it was a sewing kit.  And I haven't put needle to thread since I was eighteen.  Maybe over the next twelve months I can get them put together for the girls.  Maybe I can pay someone to do it for me!  It worked in eighth grade home economics. 

The girls in their pink Christmas jammies. 


  Dance, Dance, Dance!
 Dance, Dance, Dance!
 The whole night long!
 Ava had this great idea to set out carrots for Santa's reindeer. 
And she also knew what beverage Santa would really need.
The note reads:
Dear Santa,
If you are feeling tired there is some coke in the fridge if you need some.
Love, Ava

Turns out he would.  We were missing a can out of the fridge in the morning.  ;)

1 comment:

Matt Payne said...

such cute jammies! love them. such cute girlies too! :)