Friday, December 23, 2011

The Jump Around

I knew Christmas break was going to be rough when Ava started crying when I told her she would be out of school for a few weeks.  Apparently, it's boring to be home with mom.  Obviously I must be doing something wrong as I used to fake sick all growing up so I could stay home with my mom.  Anyway, through a bunch of great deals on sites such as google offers I scored some discounts on some activities we could do to keep life interesting for Ava.  Jump Around Utah was one of them.
Most of these pictures are blurry which either says something about my inexpensive camera or it speaks to the fact that Ava could not keep still.  Which is kind of the point, right?  She was so excited when we opened the door and came into this place.  Sidenote: See the couple on the right in the above pic?  Yeah, they were in love, I guess because they kept kissing while they moved from bouncy apparatus to bouncy apparatus.  They even went down the tall slide together holding hands.  Another cosmic payback from all the PDA from my past relationships. 


At ten bucks a pop, I'm not sure we'll be regulars here, but I got the deal for three dollars which was money well spent.  The thing I appreciate about this place is that as a parent you don't have to pay for yourself to get in.  My biggest complaint about Discovery Gateway is that I also have to pay to just supervise my kids.  I don't know.  Maybe I'm a cheapskate, but I don't think I should have to pay to stand and watch Ava run from place to place.  Brielle was also very entertained here.  We walked around and around the main bounce bubble and she loved watching all the kids.  After spending a couple of hours we decided to go home.  In true Cooper fashion she was red and sweaty from all the running around.  As soon as we got in our car she said, "Can we come back here tomorrow?" 

1 comment:

Jill said...

looks like so much fun! my kids would love that place!! 10$ is a little much but just once wouldn't hurt/ :)