Friday, November 2, 2012

Ava's toddler pictures...found!

I found a memory stick (I have no idea what they are really called) that I had saved pictures on from several years ago.  I was so happy to find them as I thought they were totally gone with our old broken computer.

 Ava at 23 months in witch costume
 Brielle in same witch costume at 22 months.
 Ava between 18 and 24 months.
Brielle at 19 months.

They each have their own little look.  I think Ava favors Brig's side more and Bree is more of an even mix. Anyway I'm sure this is only interesting to myself.  Ava was lucky her mother didn't take a pair of scissors to her hair to make some disgraceful bangs. 

3 comments:

Jill said...

haha. listen she really does rock her bangs. :)
i love the pics you found of ava. i forgot how chubby she was, like allie. so fun! so glad you didn't loose them forever. now you can make her a book.

Melissa said...

Bah! Ava's hair it that top pic is fabulous! So Blythe danner-ish.

Melissa said...

Ps maybe you could have a professional straighten out brielles bangs now they have grown back. 😝