Saturday, February 18, 2012

New Swimsuits

We went shopping on Friday and you are looking at the master manipulator.  She definitely knows how to get the maximum amount of things bought for her when she comes with me shopping.  I had found Brielle's swimsuit the day before.  It was on clearance for $3!  Ava didn't care that it was a bargain, all she knew was that her sister had a new swimsuit and she did not.  Never mind that she has two hand me down swimsuits from her cousin that fit.  I'm such a sucker.
Ava thinks Brig's pull up bar is her personal high bar.  She pulls the chair over and says "Time for Winter Wipeout!"  Then she swings from the bar, hops down and jumps all over the furniture.  She really has so much energy all of the time. 
Our little home is perpetually a mess, and that's just the way it is.  With two bedrooms and no garage to store stuff in we have bikes and strollers and all sorts of stuff in odd rooms.  Never mind all the toys that are drug from room to room.  At times when I'm trying to pick up I remember the saying that Trying to clean while kids are awake is like shoveling snow while it's still snowing.  Something like that.  I know for my kids it's true.  Brielle often is pulling out the utensils in the dishwasher as fast as I load them.  And if she sees me put away a toy she comes over and gets it right back out.  It's frustrating, but what can I do?  She doesn't understand. 


Brielle got my squinty eyed smile.  These two girls really do love each other so much.  When Ava goes to school Brielle cries.  It's sad, but cute.  She loves being with Ava and most of the time Ava loves being with her.  I hope it's always that way for the two of them. 

2 comments:

Jill said...

so cute! i love brielles! i can't believe it was only $3 awesome and i also love her cute little shoes. can i please have brielle??

Melissa said...

Oh my. Brielle is so scrumptious! I like her shoes too did you get them at Payless?