Monday, January 30, 2012

A Walk and some Ava Posin'

(These were taken at the beginning of January.  I forgot about them until Ava and I were looking at older pictures on our computer today.)
 For whatever reason Ava is into giving the peace sign in pictures. 

Oh man, you should see her front teeth today.  Her adult teeth are pushing these baby teeth out and forward.  It's seriously like bad British teeth right now.  In fact when I kissed her good-night she nearly cut my lip with those fangs and then giggled at my pain.  They are so loose but she won't let us try to pull them out.  So stubborn.
I love when she does this with her hair.  When she leaves it "long and loose" as she calls it it's in her way when she plays so she's constantly holding it out of her face with her hand.  Silly girl.


The day was so gray.  Drives me crazy.  I'd rather have two feet of snow on the ground and the sun shining with blue skies. 

 My baby.  She loves going for walks in the stroller. 

A picture of Ava with her gingerbread house before we tossed it.  I love putting away Christmas decorations.  Once Christmas is over I want all the red and green put away. 

1 comment:

Jill said...

I love Ava's sparkles! so fun! Ava's hair is getting long again. are you tempted to cut it again?