Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The Praying Sort

I'll be brief because my husband is a very private sort of person and this very blog is an affront to his sensibilities but I figure we can use all the prayers and good thoughts we can get. My Father-in-law just got a call today telling him that he has a liver ready for them to transplant. His liver has been failing since January and he's been very sick. So tonight at 8 pm they are giving him his new liver. If you are the praying type please remember a complete stranger in your prayers. Thanks so much!

5 comments:

kathy said...

Done and done. Good luck to your father-in-law, and God bless the surgeons. And thanks to the donor.

Melissa said...

You got it, dude!

Candi Merritt said...

Good Luck! We will be thinking about your family:)

Dawn and Chase said...

I am hoping so much that everything goes well with him. I feel so bad for all of the suffering that he has gone through and he has been a trooper. I don't think I would have that good of an attitude. We are praying for him.

Megan and Jon said...

Wish I had read this last night, However I think it never hurts so we will start thinking and remembering him. Hope it all went well last night. Update us when you can.